Optimized App Continues to Help Users Manage Fitness Goals and Stay Informed about 24 Hour Fitness® Clubs, Classes and More
SAN RAMON, CALIF. - June 27, 2012
SAN RAMON, Calif. -Today, 24 Hour Fitness announced the availability of its My24 App for iPad, which has been enhanced to take advantage of the iPad’s large, high-resolution Retina display. The app includes a new dedicated navigation panel that allows users to conveniently access 24 Hour Fitness resources; including a club locator, schedule finder, workout tracker and more. With the optimized My24 App for iPad, 24 Hour Fitness is giving both members and fans an even easier way to manage their health and fitness goals.
“The My24 App is another way 24 Hour Fitness continues to make fitness accessible for everyone,” said Bill Quinn, chief marketing officer, 24 Hour Fitness. “Our mission is to help everyone succeed in fitness. Whether users are on-the-go or in a club, we want to provide them with the best fitness tools to support their journey to good health.”
In addition to the new dedicated navigation panel, the My24 App for iPad allows users to:
• Search Clubs: Find 24 Hour Fitness clubs by zip code, city or geo-location.
• Review Club Details and Amenities: View individual club information, photos and available amenities.
• Purchase Memberships: Look up pricing information and sign up for membership directly from the app.
• Try 24 Hour Fitness: Download a free pass to a local 24 Hour Fitness club.
• Find Group X® Classes: Search group exercise classes by name, instructor or location and add them to a calendar.
• Find a Personal Trainer: Members can find the perfect personal trainer by reviewing local trainer biographies. My24 users can even purchase training sessions directly from the app.
In addition to accessing 24 Hour Fitness specific information, My24 users can also:
• Search the Video Library: Watch class videos, equipment demonstrations, success stories and much more.
• Get Exercise Recommendations: Review the 24 Hour Fitness Exercise Guidelines which provide recommendations on exercise activity, duration and intensity.
• Get Connected: Post status updates to Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare directly from the app.
• Shop: Directly connect to the 24 Hour Fitness myStore to purchase apparel, fitness tools, gift cards and more.
• Earn Rewards: Get rewarded for referring friends.
The My24 App is available for free from the App Store on iPad or at www.itunes.com/appstore.
About 24 Hour Fitness
Headquartered in San Ramon, Calif., 24 Hour Fitness is a leading health club industry pioneer, serving nearly four million members in more than 400 clubs across the U.S. For more than 30 years, the company has been dedicated to helping members change their lives and reach their individual fitness goals. With convenient club locations, personal training services, innovative group exercise classes and a variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, 24 Hour Fitness offers fitness solutions for everyone.
Please call 1-800-224-0240 or visit 24hourfitness.com for more information and to find the club nearest you.