Guests invited to attend grand opening on Saturday, July 20
PLANO, Texas - July 16, 2013
24 Hour Fitness is pleased to announce the much-anticipated re-opening of its gym located at 4600 West Park Blvd. in Plano, Texas. The 24 Hour Fitness® club began renovations in March and re-opens to members and guests on Saturday, July 20 at 6 a.m. To celebrate, 24 Hour Fitness team members invite the local community to stop by the club on opening day for VIP tours.
“We’re excited to re-open our gym, which has been a part of this community since 1996,” said Christian Arias, club manager, 24 Hour Fitness. “It is our intention to support the fitness goals of our members and community for many years to come, and we hope all can benefit from the amenities and services we have to offer.”
The club now features extra amenities that bring unmatched value to a club membership. Members and guests of the upgraded 24 Hour Fitness Plano Super-Sport club can now enjoy a number of new amenities including:
- Basketball Court – A practice basketball court will be available for pick-up games, conditioning drills or to simply practice jump shots.
- Functional Training Area – A clean, open area of space is available in the club where members can use available free weights, stability balls, BOSU® Trainers and other functional training equipment to stretch and perform exercises.
- TRX® Suspension Training Equipment – A new TRX Suspension Trainer is available for members to perform a variety of exercises that build strength, flexibility, mobility and cardio endurance at an intensity that works for them.
In addition to the recent upgrades, the club will still offer popular amenities that members previously enjoyed:
State-of-the-art cardio, strength and functional training equipment
- Full schedule of Group X® classes
- Indoor lap pool
- Kids’ Club babysitting*
- Sauna, steam room and whirlpool
- Personal and group training services*
- Towel service
*Additional fees apply