Community Invited to Attend Opening Day Festivities on Saturday, Sept. 7
VIENNA, Va. - 2013-09-05
On Saturday, Sept. 7 at 6 a.m., the new 24 Hour Fitness® Super-Sport club opens at 1500 Cornerside Boulevard in Tysons West, located at 8595 Leesburg Pike (Route 7) in Tysons, Va. The grand opening marks the third 24 Hour Fitness club opening in the greater Washington D.C. area, following the national fitness club chain’s introduction to the Falls Church community last year and the Annapolis metro area in 2009.
“Tysons caters to commuters, students and families, and our new club is conveniently located for busy people,” said Alvin Walcott, club manager, 24 Hour Fitness. “We are pleased to make fitness more accessible to the community, with expertise and resources at a great value to inspire healthier lifestyles among people who live, work and play here.”
Guests are invited to stop by on opening day for VIP tours and workouts. Visitors can experience the 49,000 square-foot club and try all the equipment and amenities the new gym has to offer. Features of the new club include the latest in cardio equipment, popular group exercise classes such as Zumba® and Les Mills formats, indoor lap pool, basketball court, racquetball court and more.
“We’re excited to offer the community a fresh start to the fall season with state-of-the-art equipment, great amenities and highly knowledgeable staff dedicated to helping people improve their lives through fitness,” said Jennifer Samuel, fitness manager, 24 Hour Fitness. “No matter what your fitness level or ability, our gym features a variety of offerings that will help people stay motivated to reach their goals.”
Samuel offers a few tips to help you select a fitness club and make the most of a gym membership:
- Schedule Exercise at Your Convenience – When it comes to making exercise a regular part of your life, it’s important to create a routine you can stick to. Unlike some gyms, the new 24 Hour Fitness Super-Sport club will be open 24 hours per day, making it easy and convenient for people with busy schedules to make time for their health and maintain a strong focus on personal health and fitness goals.
- Mix It Up – Discover a variety of activities that can keep you active and meet your needs while having fun. The new gym features diverse offerings and some of the latest fitness equipment. From intense TRX® Suspension Training workouts to cardio on elliptical machines, exhilarating Group X® classes and laps in the indoor pool, members can take advantage of a multitude of activities. The club also features free Wi-Fi, so guests can stay connected and entertained while working out.
- Bring the Kids – When joining a gym, family-friendly amenities can determine whether you stay home or invest in some personal time. At 24 Hour Fitness, busy parents can take advantage of Kids’ Club babysitting service,* so their kids can enjoy activities while they enjoy a Group X class, a run on the treadmill or a few minutes of post-workout relaxation in the spa or steam room.
- Be Social – Studies have shown that people are more likely to reach their fitness goals when working out with a partner.1 The new club features dedicated Cycle and Group X rooms which will host a range of popular group exercise classes like Zumba and Yoga where members can enjoy an effective, motivating and fun workout, spend time with friends and meet new people. Additionally, Group X classes will be offered at convenient times throughout the day to accommodate even the busiest schedules.
- Choose a Membership that’s Right for You – Catering to a diverse community with a range of fitness needs, 24 Hour Fitness offers several affordable membership options so members can align their fitness goals with their budget and lifestyle.
- Make the Most of Your Gym Membership – Find a fitness club that offers a variety of fitness amenities, equipment and services at a good value. Whether you are looking to spice up your workout routine, reduce stress, work with a personal trainer or even meet a workout buddy, the new 24 Hour Fitness Super-Sport club at Tysons West is a one-stop shop for members of all fitness levels.
To experience 24 Hour Fitness, stop by on grand opening day or for more information visit 24hourfitness.com.
* Additional fees apply