Our gym basics page is designed to answer common questions about our clubs.
Go ahead, check out everything we have to offer:
- personal trainers ready to design a personalized fitness program for you
- classes ranging from cycling to t'ai chi
- tons of free weights and cool machines
- nutritional counseling
- pool, steam room and sauna facilities
- a bunch of other stuff that won't fit here
Jump Right In
So what do you do when you get to the gym?
- check in at the front desk
- lock your stuff up in the locker room (bring your own lock and towel)
- take a look around, check the place out
- get your free fitness orientation and let us help you make a plan
- ask lots of questions
- check out the group x schedule
- give the occasional random high five
- pat yourself on the back - you came, you saw, you did it
- now come back, it gets easier every time
You don't have to be a movie star to have your own trainer. It's the fastest way to reach your fitness goals and it's probably more affordable than you think. Give us five minutes and we can sit down and figure out a program that works for you. find out more.
Dance, step, kick, shimmy and lunge your way to a tighter, fitter you in our group x classes. We've got more than 13,000 of them that sculpt everything from your whole body to just your abs. So get your butt in here! find out more.
We make it easier for parents to focus on their workouts. Bring your young ones to our Kids' Club, a fun place for them to play while you exercise. We provide fun games and activities in a supervised environment. find out more.