Sharing Fitness with Local Communities
As part of our mission to help keep adults and kids healthy and fit, 24 Hour Fitness has created a Speakers Bureau program. Through this program, a 24 Hour Fitness representative can meet with your group or organization and present health and fitness information, free of charge. Our presentations can focus on one of the following topics:
- Childhood obesity and the simple steps parents can take to help children lead healthier lives
- The importance of fitness and exercise based on the 24 Hour Fitness Exercise Guidelines
- The importance of healthy nutrition based on the 24 Hour Fitness Nutrition Guidelines
The length of each presentation can be customized, but they generally last approximately 45 minutes. If you would like to schedule a speaker please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Preferred date and time for speaker (allow 30 days advance notice)
- Alternate date and time
- Organization name
- Organization contact name
- Contact email
- Daytime phone number
- Organization address
- Topic of interest
We will respond to your request as quickly as possible. Thank you for contacting 24 Hour Fitness.
Find a club or call 800.224.0240.
Presentations are subject to speaker availability and offered only in areas where 24 Hour Fitness operates.