Certified Personal Trainer
I am a 25 year old U.S Army Infantry war veteran and a self defense expert. My military background gives me the unique ability to be able to work cohesively with people of all demographics and achieve their mission. I specialize in Judo self defense tactics but also have experience in boxing and mixed martial arts. I became a personal trainer after honorably serving my country. I am extrinsically motivated by people and their unique goals. My intrinsic motivation is my passion in life to live life to the fullest and to have no regrets and to push myself as hard as possible and hold my clients to the same standard.
- BS in Organizational Security Management from University of Phoenix San Diego
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American Council on Exercise - Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR Certification
- USJF Judo Coach 2013
- USJF Judo Brown Belt & Competitor 2012
- Army Physical Fitness Excellence 2008-2014
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.