Certified Personal Trainer
I worked in the Finance and Risk Management industry for the last 20 years. I have also had a lifelong passion for fitness. I changed careers to a Personal Trainer because I love helping people achieve their fitness goals.
- BS in Accounting from Central Washington University
- MA in Finance from DeVry University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- On-Track Medic for Tilted Thunder Rail Birds Roller Derby
- Action and Street Photography
- Creating Hand-Painted Tennis Shoes
- Working Out
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.