Certified Personal Trainer
I started in the fitness industry 7 years ago as a step and sculp instructor. When I started teaching is when I realized that I had a passion to motivate and encourage others to become healthy. I then furthered my path to personal training when working with the City’s Senior Health Fitness Classes.The best reward of training is seeing clients hit their goals.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- Elite Personal Trainer, 2013
- Certified Silver Sneaker Inst., sr. fitness grp
- Aqua Aerobics Instructor
- Step & Tone Instructor
- Computer Graphic Designer
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.