Certified Personal Trainer
The reason why I became a personal trainer is because I believe that everyone has an inner athlete in them and growing up as an athlete I have always loved working with others and seeing people reach their highest potential. Fitness has made such a positive impact on my life and I want to share that experience with everyone else. No matter what level of experience someone has there is always room to grow and learn and that is the process I love being a part of.
- BA in Kinesiology from California Baptist University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Currently playing collegiate softball
- Olympic Weight Lifting
- Listening to music
- Participating in outdoor sports
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.