I became a trainer because I enjoy working directly with people and I decided several years ago that I did not want to sit at a desk in a cubical my whole life. Working in fitness allows me to help people live a healthier lifestyle and continue to do the sports and activities they love doing well into their old age. Seeing my clients succeed and hit their goals provides me with the motivation I need to come into the gym everyday.
BS in Kinesiology from Whittier College
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Hiking and the outdoors
- High school baseball coach
- Huge Mariners and Sea hawks fan
- Played division III baseball
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.