Certified Personal Trainer
Fitness has been a big part of my life for over a decade. I decided to finally become a personal trainer because I wanted a job that made me feel like I was actually helping people and making a difference.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Pro wrestler for 9 years
- New York Giants
- Ice skating
- Weight training at least 5 days a week
- Final Fantasy and Mega Man games
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.