Master Trainer / Assistant Fitness Manager
I have always had a passion for fitness. Being involved in sports since a young age instilled great values such as hard work and dedication. I enjoy helping others in any way possible. Previously being 205lbs. in the past and currently now 170lbs motivates me to tell my own story and help other accomplish their own fitness goals. I have a real passion to ensure everyone can find the love for fitness like I do.
- BS in Kinesiology from University of Hawaii, Manoa
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Golf, Baseball and Volleyball
- Hiking and going to the Beach
- Functional Training
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.