Assistant Fitness Manager
Being an athlete ever since I was a little kid fitness has always been a huge aspect in my life. After finishing college my football career was officially over making fitness my new passion. This drove me to pursue a position as a personal trainer so that I may share my knowledge of fitness that I have gained over the years.
- BA in Kinesiology from Midland University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- Collegiate Football Player
- Helping others achieve their goals
- Relaxing with my family
- Sharing my knowledge
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.