Certified Personal Trainer
I became a personal trainer because I am very passionate about exercise and sports and being able to change someones life. What motivates me about being a personal trainer is knowing that I can help a client fulfill their goals and actually seeing the differences they have made. By helping people change their outlook on fitness and seeing them become a happier person on a day to day basis is what makes me love my job.
- BS in Exercise Sport Science from Western State Colorado University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- Coaching and Playing Volleyball
- ATV Off Roading
- Supporting the Denver Broncos
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.