Assistant Fitness Manager
I am passionate about helping people improve their lives through fitness. My experience in the medical field drives me to promote a better way of life through preventative measures. I get excited when my clients see and feel outcomes that they never thought possible.
BS in Nursing from Washington State University
BS in Psychology from University of Oregon
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American College of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- KETTLEBELL – Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Weight Loss Specialist
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Certified skydiver
- Certified master scuba diver
- Marathon competitor
- Former competitive swimmer
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.