Certified Personal Trainer
Physical activity has always been a passion in my life. Pairing that with helping people change their lives is the most rewarding experience for me. I want to teach people that living a healthy lifestyle is more than squats and protein shakes. It is about finding an activity that is fun for you and being consistent with it. Sometimes all is takes is a nudge in the right direction.
- BA in Kinesiology from Southwestern University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Adventure fun runs
- Floating the river
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.