Master Trainer / Assistant Fitness Manager
I became a trainer in 1999 because my trainer changed my life! He reinvigorated a fire for health and fitness and I realized I wanted to do the same for others. I know what it is like to walk into a gym totally intimidated and overwhelmed. I want to help people find their self-confidence and joy in life. It's worth it!
- BS in Advertising and Public Relations from University of Michigan
- MA in Human Service Administration from St. Edwards University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American Council on Exercise - Personal Trainer Certification
- Cooper Institute - Master Fitness Specialist
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Time with family
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.