I have been in sports and fitness my entire life, so becoming a personal trainer was an easy decision. I like working with people to help them accomplish their goals and change their lifestyle to healthier and happier one.
- BS in Kinesiology from Texas Womans University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Aerobic and Fitness Association of America - Personal Trainer Certification
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- NCAA Collegiate National Gymnastics Champion, 2000 & 2003
- All-American Collegiate Gymnast
- Outdoor activities
- Playing with my dogs
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.