Certified Personal Trainer
Earned my 2nd degree black belt in Kempo and shortly after was accepted into the Masters program at California University Penn, specializing in Performance Enhancement. Since graduating has taken an interest in training people for high performance athletics to rehabilitation and general fitness.
BS in Economics from Arizona State UniversityMS in Exercise Science from California University of Penn
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Kempo (2nd degree black belt)
- Varsity wrestling
- Sports performance training
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.