Certified Personal Trainer
The decision to become a personal trainer was very easy for me. My passion in life is finding a need and filling that need. Fitness and wellness is an area that most people lack in and I feel like it is my lifes mission to touch as many people as I can through personal training and health promotions. Seeing that I have potentially saved someone from death by helping them get healthy and reach their fitness goals is what motivates me. Changing this world one client at a time is my motto.
- BS in Fitness and Wellness from Oakwood University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- International Sports Sciences Assoc. - Personal Trainer Certification
- State Champion 3A HS basketball, 2006 & 2007
- USCAA National Champion, basketball, 2008
- USCAA National Champion, basketball, 2012
- USCAA All American & Most Valuable Player, basketball, 2012
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.