Certified Personal Trainer
To improve the overall quality of peoples lives through the latest aspects of fitness.
- BS in Information Services from University of Houston
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- International Fitness Professionals Assocation - Personal Fitness Trainer Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- Professional Fitness Instructor Training - Rehabilitative Exercise Specialist
- Collegiate Athlete UTEP 97-99
- 2 Houston, TX Marathons
- 2 150mi bike fundraisers for MS (MS150)
- Cyclistics Group Cycling Specialist
- Fluent Spanish
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.