Master Trainer / Assistant Fitness Manager
I became a trainer to change peoples lives and to improve their well being. I enjoy the satisfaction my clients get when they achieve their goals.
BS in Kinesiology from Stephen F. Austin University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- I enjoy playing basketball/baseball with my son
- I played football at SFA
- I have run the White Rock half marathon.
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.