My excitement for health and fitness started at a young age. I have been active my entire life participating in various sporting activities. I recently graduated from Gonzaga University where I also played tennis. I value the importance of health and wellness and the positive impact it makes on peoples lives. Motivating, educating and challenging clients to achieve fitness goals is something I am passionate about. Working with others and showing them the importance and power of fitness is an honor and privilege. No matter the person or the goal, I welcome the challenge and enjoy helping others break through plateaus.
- BA in Sports Management from Gonzaga University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Aerobic and Fitness Association of America - Personal Trainer Certification
- American Council on Exercise - Lifestyle and Weight Management Coach
- American Council on Exercise - Personal Trainer Certification
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Running, hiking, and outdoors
- Gonzaga Basketball! Go Zags!!!
- Completed 2013 Boston Marathon
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.