Certified Personal Trainer
I am here to help educate my clients on the importance of physical activity to sustain a long healthy injury free life. Through proper guidance all levels of clientele should be able to achieve this with the proper commitment to exercise. My training preferences are to building a solid functional foundation on which all other training will be successful.
- BS in Fitness Training from Clark College
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. - Certified Personal Trainer
- Learning New Exercise Techniques
- Spending Time with my Wife and Dogs
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.