Certified Personal Trainer
I became a personal trainer due to my love of fitness and the incredible improvements it has made in my own life. Working towards physical goals in the gym for your body can directly relate to almost all aspects of life. I strongly believe that improved physical health has a direct correlation to improved mental and emotional health.
- BA in Social Science from Washington State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.