My chief motivation for becoming a trainer was to profoundly change people's lives, to give as many people what I believe is most crucial for sustaining not only living but a high quality of life and longevity: health and fitness- my passion- a life lived to the absolute apex.
BA in English/Teaching from Sam Houston State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- KETTLEBELL – Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.