Growing up with parents who worked out was a great inspiration to do the same. I attended charm school and was taught fitness needed to be a part of your daily routine... so I did it! I am so glad for this start in health and fitness.
With my desire to do well, my competitive drive and a need to help others, becoming a personal trainer was an obvious choice for me. I studied Kinesiology at the University of California at Los Angeles and fitness has been a passion ever since. My desire also moved me to compete in fitness, figure and body building competitions. I have received over 12 trophies and awards, including best overall.
I am also a certified Group Fitness Instructor with additional certifications in indoor cycling, Kick Boxing, yoga, mat pilates, dance, aqua, Boot Camp, strength/weight training and endurance training. I love to inspire others towards a better way of living their lives. I believe everyone has the responsibility to be healthy, fit and strong. I started helping others in 1974 and I've never looked back!
- 24 Hour Fitness - Certified Personal Trainer
- Aerobic and Fitness Association of America - Personal Trainer Certification
- American Fitness Professionals and Associates - Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Body building & cycling
- Writing poetry & music
- Teaching group exercise: pilates, yoga and group cycle
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.