Certified Personal Trainer
There are few things in life as personally rewarding as teaching and helping others to achieve. Being a life-long martial artist and eternal student I feel we should always seek self improvement. Fitness is but one tool we can use to improve our lives and relationships. I have earned a wealth of personal and professional experience from more than 17 years of working with the elite war fighters of the United States and allied nations that we can apply to just about any situation or circumstance.
- BA in Religion from Western Kentucky University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American Council on Exercise - Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist®
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Martial Arts
- Marine Corps Martial Arts Instructor Trainer 2009
- Marine Corps Combat Conditioning Instructor 2008
- Tactical Strength and Conditioning Facilitator 2009
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.