Hi! My name is Sara and I have been personal training for the last five years. My motivation for becoming a personal trainer was simple: I had a trainer that transformed my life, not only through her guidance in nutrition and exercise, but also by inspiring me and making my goal attainable. I personally lost 30 pounds and 4 dress sizes! I was also stronger and healthier than I had ever been in my life. Results like mine are what get me out of bed at 5 am every day to service my clients. I want them to know I am here every step of the way to not only educate, but to also inspire.
BA in Communication and Kinesiology from University of California Los AngelesOver 2000 sessions serviced
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- Field Hockey
...I have since done a large spread for Maxim Magazine, as well as another movie, because of how good Sara made my body look. Read the full story.
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.