Certified Personal Trainer
After working in the health industry for 6 years I wanted to have a more direct impact to help people prevent or reverse the lifestyle diseases that many Americans have. I became a trainer to give people the tools and motivation to make positive changes in their lives. I enjoy being active and participate in several road races and events throughout the year to keep me motivated.
- BA in History from Lewis and Clark College
- CPR Certification
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- National Federation of Professional Trainers - Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Playing softball, dodgeball and ultimate frisbee
- Reading and watching movies
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.