Certified Personal Trainer
I became a trainer after graduating from college because it was my passion and its fun! I am a trainer today because I believe that I have made a difference in the lives of the clients I have personally trained. My motivation comes from the happiness I witness when a client achieves what is un achievable in their life. The journey is what life is all about!
MS in Physical Education from Azusa Pacific UniversityBA in Kinesiology from Long Beach State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist®
- National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. - Certified Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- RSCC (Registered Strength Conditioning Coach)
- 5th Degree Black Belt In Tae Kwon Do (32 years of Training)
- Martial Arts
- Spending time with family
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.