Certified Personal Trainer
I became a trainer because fitness helped me work through some difficult periods in my life and I want to help others gain that same outlet. I enjoy helping others set and reach their own goals. Fitness is something that can translate on all levels and I love helping people discover the ability to do things they did not think possible.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- When I am not training, I write and play music in my band.
- I've done over 1,000 concerts in over 20 countries around the world.
- I challenge myself with high-intensity workouts that include Olympic lifts.
- I trained in the Krav Maga fighting system and was an instructor.
- I played hockey, lacrosse, basketball, and ran cross country in school.
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.