Certified Personal Trainer
I became a trainer to help individuals reach their goals in health and fitness. My motivation for training is to help clients get the most out of their workouts and attaining their maximal fitness level.
BA in Sports Management from Mount Olive College
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American College of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- Division II Southeast Regional Baseball Champion - 2011
- Division II Conference Baseball Champion - 2010, 2011, 2012
- 1A High School State Baseball Champion - 2008
- Baseball, Football, Basketball, Soccer
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.