I was born in Kabul, Afganistan about 72 years ago. At the age of 16 I got interested in fitness and body building. Amazingly the exercise changed my appearance and helped me obtain 4 masters degrees in 4 different fields. In 2008, I became a Certified Personal Trainer for 24 Hour Fitness. My goal is to help others reach their goals in health and fitness.
BS in Electrical EngineeringMA in Mathematics MA in Applied Statistics MA in Industrial Engineering
- 24 Hour Fitness - Certified Personal Trainer
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Baylor Sports Medicine Institute - Professional Fitness Instructor
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.