Certified Personal Trainer
I've been working out in a gym for 24 years, but didn't realize the true meaning of overall health until I became a certified personal trainer. I've struggled my entire life with my weight and can relate to people who are just starting out, or to those who are ready to take their fitness to the next level. I am an overall trainer and will educate, motivate, and hold you accountable to meet your goals.
- Enter degree or delete this.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Council for Certified Personal Trainers - Future Fit Inc.
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
PADI Certified Rescue Diver 2006-Present
I love being out in the great outdoors.
Surfing and SUP
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.