Certified Personal Trainer
I became a personal trainer to help people improve their quality of life and to motivate members that they can achieve any goal. I enjoy teaching my clients how to break plateaus and overcome all obstacles.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- 2010 Galveston Lonestar Ironman Triathlete
- Bodybuilding Training
- Crossfit Training
- Boxing Training
- Track Running
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.