I became a trainer to challenge and change lives in and out of the gym and developed relationships that will last a life time!
- BS in Sociology from Oregon State University
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- Going to church and participating in Bible studies!
- Spending time with my wife and baby daughter and other family members
- Living an active and challenging lifestyle with setting goals and pursuing them
- Watching all the sports I can
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.