Certified Personal Trainer
I became a trainer to help others reach their fitness goals and learn to love working out as much as I do and see their happiness increase. My aspirations are to participate fully in Triathlons. More obstacle races and to Fitness Compete/model. I would like to become an inspiration for others. Fitness is my passion and we are always learning and growing.
- Enter degree or delete this.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- Distance runner/5K/10K/
- Obstacle racing
- Swing/Salsa Dancer
- Martial arts/Karate/Capiera
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.