Certified Personal Trainer
Playing collegiate/semi pro baseball I knew I wanted to be involved in a vocation which helped others achieve fitness/sports related goals. I have always had a passion for training athletes. I believe everyone has had some sort of enjoyment within a sport setting at one time or another. The workouts I create bring out an athletic challenge which we all love and look forward too.
- BA in Exercise and Sports Science from Concordia University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist®
- National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. - Certified Personal Trainer
- Mountain Biking
- Guest Speaker-Principles of Weight Training (Concordia University, 2011)
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.