Certified Personal Trainer
I am a personal trainer because I want to support people on their journey to a healthy lifestyle. Fitness to me is about achieving a lifestyle that allows you to enjoy and reach your goals. I have struggled most of my adult life to maintain a healthy weight and because of this I am able to empathise with people in similar situation. I understand the struggle of balancing a busy schedule with a good diet and exercise. I believe in leading by example and by promoting my personal habits I hope to in turn help others set and ultimately reach their own health goals.
- BS in Athletic Training from University of Iowa
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Athletic Trainers Association - Athletic Trainer Credential
- Certified/licensed athletic trainer, June 2013
- Worked for D1 football program
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.