I have always believed that you have to WANT to get up in the morning and look forward to going to work. Training allows me to do that. I was able to turn a hobby into a rewarding career. Its is very easy for me to put everything into a job that I'm already passionate about.
BS in Kinesiology-Sport Management from Texas A&M University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- Spending time with my wife and son
- Aggie sports
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.