Master Trainer / Assistant Fitness Manager
I love my job because I get to do what I love every day. I played college baseball for two years before I injured my knee, and gained a lot of weight. Once I graduated from Whittier College I got serious about my health and now I get to help others reach their goals!
- BA in Kinesiology and Pre-physical Therapy from Whittier College
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.