Certified Personal Trainer
I have been an athlete since the age of four. During my childhood it was rare to have a weekend that did not include at least one sporting event. That lifestyle led me to become a three sport high school athlete and a two sport collegiate athlete. When that chapter in my life was completed I began coaching the sports I loved to play. I became a trainer because I believe there is an athlete in all of us. It does not matter if you are a weekend warrior soccer player, a die hard triathlete or just a parent playing catch with your kids, you can be great. I love helping others find that inner athlete and get into the best shape of their lives.
- BA in Journalism and Mass Communications from University of Northern Colorado
- BA in Africana Studies from University of Northern Colorado
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American Council on Exercise - Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR Certification
- Division 1 Track and Field Independent All-American
- Division 1 Football athlete
- Submission grappling
- Plyometric Based Sports Perfomance
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.