I became a trainer because I have always wanted to help people and see people achieve their goals. What motivates me is knowing I can always be better and knowing I have an influence on others. If I become satisfied or complacent what is the purpose of moving forward? I have then defeated myself.
- BS in Business Management from University Of Missouri, St. Louis
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Hiking being outdoors
- Having adventures with my dog
- Cooking and experimenting in the kitchen
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.