I started training over 10 years ago in order to lose weight. I soon discovered that exercising also increased my energy and reduced my stress levels. The time I invested in my fitness program was paying huge dividends by enabling me to better handle a demanding career as an IT Project Manager in addition to losing weight. Fitness changed my life. I am blessed that I can help others experience the numerous benefits of fitness training. I look forward everyday to inspiring others to achieve their fitness goals and improve their lifestyle and well being.
- MA in Accounting Information Systems from University of North Texas
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- The Walked 60 miles
- Hiked Half-Dome
- Ran San Jose Marathon
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.