Certified Personal Trainer
I enjoy taking the knowledge I've learned about injury prevention corrective exercise strength training weight loss and overall health wellness and apply it to my clients so they could take use it as a tool to reach any goals they set for themselves.
- MS in Exercise Science- Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevention from California University of Pennyslvania
- BS in Kinesiology- Athletic Training from California State University, Long Beach
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Athletic Trainers Association - Athletic Trainer Credential
- Working with our State Youth Soccer Olympic Development Program
- Strength Training
- Mountain Climbing
- Played baseball for 2 years at Ventura Junior College
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.