Certified Personal Trainer
I got into personal training because of a long journey I went through to achieve my own fitness goals. I started a demanding martial art in 2001 and quickly realized that I needed to do some real strength building in order to excel in the sport. I met with a Personal Trainer and began to put in work in the gym. I gained strength and grew to be able to do more of the things that I wanted to do. This all led me to pursue a degree in Human Kinetics and begin Personal Training myself. Today I find myself lucky enough to be the Fitness Manager of a great team of personal trainers who continue to amaze me with their knowledge and professionalism.
- BS in Human Kinetics from University of British Columbia
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist®
- Capoeira (a Brazilian martial art)
- Working out
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.