I became a Personal Trainer because I strongly believe in a healthy mind, body and soul. All of which can be facilitated by a well balanced approach to physical fitness. I have the expertise and communication ability to help people better their lives.
- BA in Communication from Briarcliff University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Trail running
- Amateur body building
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.