Certified Personal Trainer
I became a personal trainer because of my love for fitness and nutrition and how it has impacted my life. I want to coach and motivate others in achieving their fitness goals through nutrition programming and customized workouts for long term results. I love being part of a team that is here to create healthier and happier people.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- Certified Strength, Agility, and Quickness Specialist
- Volleyball (Indoor & Sand)
- Circuit Training
- Family and Friends
- Fishing and being Outdoors
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.