Certified Personal Trainer
Upon graduating high school and ending my 9 year cheerleading career I realized I needed to do something to stay active. I purchased personal training sessions at 24 Hour Fitness. I loved the results I had received. Already being a Kinesiology major at CSUF I realized my focus needed to be fitness and health promotion. I knew I loved to workout and could inspire others to achieve their goals. With the education and training I have received through my degree and certification I look forward to helping others change their life and reach their goals.
- BS in Kinesiology from California State University, Fullerton
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- Working out, going for walks and bike riding
- Big Bear and lake trips with the family
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.